THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

OU cookies by courtney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so by now you have probably hear of "cookies by courtney" if you've perused my blog at all. i was on facebook today and lo and behold, i noticed mrs. courtney had made the cookie of all cookies! an OU cookie. i thought this deserved a blog post all on it's own. so without further ado - adue - aduu - how do you spell that word?

are they not gorgeous? are they not fabulous? are they not terrific? are they not divine? with football season coming up - they will be perfect!!!

mrs. courtney has started a blog. she just started it this week, so she still has a lot of uploading of cookies pictures to do. however, you can go over to her blog and take a look at her latest cookie or baked good she has made. she has her prices listed and a way to email her. head on over there and take a look. click here to get to her blog.

and yes i did type this post in red since i am an OU fan!

2 comments:

Julie said...

A-D-O (ado).

Had to do it (I googled it). LOVE the cookies I saw them on Facebook and they are totally adorable. If I ever have a tailgate/OU party I'm totally ordering these!

The Adventures of Treasure's Island said...

thanks julie!!! i knew it was something like that. i usually google to but it cracked me up when i was saying it.