THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

colorado vacation for internet

Click here to view this photo book larger

this is a photobook i made on shutterfly. they have a lot of great personalized photo gifts you can purchase. i have made/bought a lot of items from them. if you sign up, shutterfly will often send you coupons for free things. this past month i received a coupon for 12 stationary cards and a coupon for an 8x8 photobook. the photobook comes with 20 pages, and i purchased 12 more pages (usually $1 each) to complete this book. you don't even have to be creative to do it because they have so much to choose from.

**i did change the names in the book. the book i ordered actually had our real names in it just so you don't think i call my family, the officer, my son, and my daugther when we are at home.**

1 comments:

the pastor's wife said...

Wow, you have some breath-taking photos! We went to Colorado this summer, too. My pics are on Facebook. That's probably all I will do with them. I have done one book in Picaboo. It was pretty easy, but I think I might try shutterfly, esp. if I don't have to be creative to make it look good. I just want to click and drag and be done.