Would you like to linger on the simple things? Then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments.'
FOR TODAY...November 2
Outside my window... it is beautiful!!!!
I am thinking... that i love being home!
I am thankful for... my children.
I am wearing... boxer shorts and a t-shirt
I am remembering... past birthday parties - we are getting ready to have two in the house so birthday parties are on my mind.
I am going... to get lego birthday stuff this week.
I am reading... proverbs
I am hoping... i can get everything done today that needs to be done - starting with school.
On my mind... the officer
From the learning rooms... learning about turtles this week.
Noticing that... the dubble bubble gum has no flavor after about two minutes. i bought some for the kids this past weekend and they love it despite getting hard and losing it's flavor within several minutes.
Pondering these words... did zaccheus climb the "sickamore" tree to get sick? - my daughter asked me this this morning. she's very literal.
From the kitchen... uggg - this question again. i need to make some cookies.
Around the house...i don't have a lot to do because the officer kept the house clean over the weekend. isn't that nice? it's about as great as getting to go away for the weekend - coming home to a clean house.
One of my favorite things... onions
From my picture journal... view from our condo window this past weekend.

Check out The Simple Woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts and find out how to participate in this sweet activity!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment