**i had posted this earlier but it somehow messed up my blog layout so i had to delete it and do it again. i'm sure my answers aren't exactly the same as the previous post."**
Would you like to linger on the simple things? Then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments.'
FOR TODAY... November 23
Outside my window... the leaves from the willow tree are finally turning yellow and falling off.
I am thinking... the cleaning fairy coming to clean my house - oh wait i am the cleaning fairy. i am thankful for my house and everything in it. i am thankful God has blessed us with way more than we deserve.
I am thankful for... my family. i have a good size family and am close with a lot of them. i love them dearly!
I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt
I am remembering... all the thanksgivings and christmases when we had family staying the night with us. i loved waking up to the smell of bacon that my grandma was cooking in her cast iron skillet!
I am going... to michaels (the t-shirts are 2/$5!) and the bank
I am reading... proverbs
I am hoping... to figure out what i want on the bfs t-shirts.
On my mind... how can we show the neighbor's God's love. we were discussing this last night in the car with the kids. they had some great suggestions
From the learning rooms... learning about the body.
Noticing that... i can't really complain about anything.
Pondering these words... are you couponing because you are being greedy (seeing all the stuff you can get) or so that you can be a good steward of what God has given you? when i went to a couponing seminar this week, the lady teaching it said this and it made me stop and think.
From the kitchen... baked chicken, rice and ???
Around the house... cleaning out some closets - not clothes closets but pantries, bathroom cabinets, etc...
One of my favorite things... spiced cider oil from bath and body works
From my picture journal...
check out the simple woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts and find out how to participate in this activity!!
1 comments:
ooooohhhhh, I am sure this is the post that was meant to be.
Sorry for the late visit, I got busy yesterday afternoon.
I want a cleaning fairy too!
Post a Comment