we made pictures with bleeding tissue paper. it's easy and fun. you only need for things.1. bleeding tissue paper (you can purchase some here.)
2. paper (lighter colors work best so you can see all the colors)
3. paint brush
4. water cut the tissue paper into shapes. lay them onto the paper. use the paint brush to brush water over the tissue paper. leave the tissue paper on the paper for about 15 minutes. the time actually depends on how much water is used. my daughter used a lot of water and the colors bled through the paper (be careful - it's not washable). i don't think regular tissue paper "bleeds" the color as well.
viola - beautiful "stain glass window" or bluish brown mess! :)
Life is Wild - Intro
9 months ago
1 comments:
Hi! This is my first visit to your site and already felt at home. I read your love story, too! Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading it.
I was also glad to see we have many things in common.(Can't remember how many times my husband and I watched those 2 favorite movies we have in common:Pride and Prejudice and You've Got Mail.) Will come back for more visits.
I like your "tutorial" way of how to do crafts.
Post a Comment