THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

the simple woman's daybook

Would you like to linger on the simple things? Then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments.'

For Today - November 30

Outside my window... sunshiny and chilly!

I am thinking... about where to put the christmas tree

I am thankful for... the officer. he works very, very hard but still makes plenty of time for his family.

I am wearing... shorts and t-shirt - this never changes

I am remembering... the last time we went to look at christmas lights. we do it every year and it never gets old.

I am going... the children's museum tomorrow.

I am currently reading... proverbs

I am hoping...to get all the laundry washed and put away

On my mind... where to put all the christmas presents i bought on bfs.

From the learning rooms... hopefully getting back into the schedule won't be too grueling today for the kids - or me.

Noticing that... there is joy in the small things.

Pondering these words... am i being a good steward of what God has given me? i'm asking myself this a lot lately.

From the kitchen... oh dear - this one again. i have no idea - any suggestions.

Around the house... the front room is picked up thanks to the officer.

One of my favorite things... the smell of my daughter's hair after she gets out of the shower.

From my picture journal...


my daughter riding the dirtbike. she talks to herself the whole time!

check out the simple woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts and find out how to participate in this activity!!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

I have been asking myself that about being a good steward of what God has given us too lately. I just feel the need to do my best in this area these days!!