THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

simple woman's daybook

Would you like to linger on the simple things? Then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments.'

FOR TODAY...November 16

Outside my window... it's really cold - love it!


I am thinking... of all the thing i need to do to help the officer get ready to go out of town for a couple of days.


I am thankful for... legos - they have kept the kids thoroughly entertained the past couple of days.

I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt.

I am remembering... when i was a kids and how fun it was to take 3 hours to make a set up and then only 30 minutes playing with the actual setup. it was barbies for me. legos & bionicles for my kids.

I am going... walmart and the bank - where else?

I am reading... proverbs.

I am hoping... get the house back into shape from the birthday party.


On my mind... why do i wait so long to do some things? the officer wanted me to go to his revelations Bible study. i finally went and i enjoyed it a lot.

From the learning rooms... writing thank you notes today.


Noticing that...
i need to be more of a servant.

Pondering these words... grace

a. the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God.
b. the influence or spirit of God operating in humans to regenerate or strengthen them.
c. a virtue or excellence of divine origin: the Christian graces.
d. Also called state of grace the condition of being in God's favor or one of the elect.

From the kitchen... broccoli beef stir fry - sound yummy? well the officer and my son like the meat and my daughter and i love the veggies - it works out great.

Around the house... uggg- i'm doing this to delay that.

One of my favorite things... lisa leonard design jewelry.


From my picture journal...

my daughter at a princess party. she's wearing the crown as sunglasses.

check out The Simple Woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts and find out how to participate in this sweet activity!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Weee!!! Clever girl!

Wilderness Mama said...

It seems like calvinism (the 5 doctrines of grace) have just completely taken over recently! I am seeing it everywhere. I was challenged by it HARD earlier this year, so we studied it and even believed it for a few weeks. It sounds good. Then I came upon one verse. 1 John 2:2. Then I started noticing other verses and how calvinists skip over them (which is really what made me see the truth) and then misinterpret others. Look hard into it, and please be careful. If it is truly taken from the bible, then read the entire bible and see what it has to say. It can stand alone. It doesn't need any "points" for people to understand it. Calivinism is a heresy, but I don't agree with Arminianism either. I just believe the bible. Our salvation is a covenant, and covenants are conditional. Just something to ponder.....I'll not say any more but will pray the Holy Spirit will direct you, not man's interpretation.