THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

KFC coupon - it's finger lickin' good!

hello there. do you like free stuff? because i REALLY do.

i have a friend, mrs. C.K., who is one of those masters at getting free stuff. no - really she is. she's one those women who gets 4 free tubes of toothpaste a week. she has BINS of free stuff she has gotten - BINS!!! i know she has all this free stuff and i've seen all this free stuff because she's also a super friend who gives out her free stuff.

anyway, on fb i saw on her page that KFC was giving free coupons to people. it was through oprah.com but you can just go straight to the source here: http://www.unthinkfc.com/.

you can print out a coupon for a free grilled chicken meal. this includes 2 pc. grilled chicken, 2 sides, and one biscuit. you can print up to 2 coupons/ip address. you can only print them out today - may 5 & may 6. however, they are good from may 5-19 (except the 10th - mother's day).

if you were wondering if the KFC grilled chicken was any good, now's your chance to find out.


**update** the local KFCs around my side of the town are not accepting the coupon for the free 2 pc. meal (as of may 7th). they say if you write your name & address on the back of the coupon they will send you a voucher in the mail for a free 2 pc. meal.**

3 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

How does she get free stuff??? I want free stuff!! I have been squeezing an empty tootpaste tube for two weeks. Wish I had a kfc in my town.

sh

Julie said...

I went to KFC and got my free food today. The only bummer is that you can't pick white meat or dark meat, it is just managers choice. Also it took a LONG time because EVERYONE there had cupons as well. I can't complain too much though because it was free, and the grilled chicken wasn't too bad (of course I still prefer the fried greasy goodness that is KFC).

the pastor's wife said...

I heard that the KFC in Tulsa put up a sign that said you could only use the coupons between 2 & 4 pm! That's what happens when you advertise free stuff on Oprah!