I first did this survey with my kids two years ago. I was interested to see if any of the answers were the same. You can check out the old survey here.
My son's (8 years old) answers are in the blue. My daughter's (6 years old) answers are in pink. Anything I have to add is in parenthesis in green. I asked them the questions separately so we didn't get the same answers (even though my daughter laid at the bottom of my door commenting after every answer her brother gave.)
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
"I love you"
"I love you" (glad to see this has changed from "Get back into bed")
2. What makes Mom happy?
"When I don't pester my sister" (Anyone else understand this???)
"When I give you kisses" (Her answer didn't change. I guess I am giving just the right amount of kisses.)
3. What makes Mom sad?
"If I hurt mommy's feelings"
"When Daddy gets you, I save you from Daddy!" (Any time the officer is messing with me, my daughter will come running from somewhere in the house and start tackling daddy!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Tickling me!" (They said the same things last time)
"Tickle time"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"You always got spankings" (He said, "That's what Aunt G always says."
"I don't know" (I think it's hard for her to believe I existed before they came along.)
6.How old is your mom?
"38" (Hit the nail right on the head.)
"55" (Last time she said I was 3 and this time 55. Interesting).
7. How tall is your mom?
"About 4 or 3 feet"
"7 feet" (I'm 5 ft. and probably 2 in.)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
"Play with me"
"Play house with me"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Clean and shop with your big bunch of coupons at homeland" (So true!)
"Sing songs"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Because you have 3,080 coupons"
"For your couponing"
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Using coupons"
"Couponing"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Need to train more at being a ninja" (My son told me I needed to "Ninja Up" when I couldn't scale a 3 ft. wall as fast as him. Does anyone else need to Ninja Up?)
"Not helping me with my room"
13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Taking care of the house"
"Walking"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Golden palace's green beans"
"Edame"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Building a Lego set that I can't build"
"Making us clean our room"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Batgirl"
"Kevin" (From 3-2-1 Penguin)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Build Bionicles"
"Spend time together"
18. How long do you think your mom will live?
"60s or 50s"
"A million years"
19. How did your mom and dad meet?
"At school"
"At school" (They both got this answer right. My daughter added that I was always drawing on the officer's arm.)
20. Do you think you will always live with your mom?
"N0, I will live in Stillwater"
"No, I will live in Mrs. Vicki's house" (This is our next door neighbor. My daughter has told me she is going to have 15 kids and live next door to me. She will feed all the kids lunch and then bring all 15 over to my house. I will babysit her kids so she can go home and babysit 2 kids.)
21. How are you and your mom the same?
"We don't like anyone to pester us when we first wake up in the morning" (It's so true. I'm not truly alert until about and hour and a half after I wake up.)
"We both like kimbobs and edame"
22. How are you and your mom different?
"You like vegetables and I don't"
"You have makeup and I don't"
23. How do you know your mom loves you?
"She gives me hugs" (I'm so happy to know I'm giving enough of these out. Wait can you really ever give hugs too much?)
"Because you give me hugs and kisses" (I'm glad I'm not passing my "Please don't touch me" issues to my kids!) :)
24. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"He doesn't have round glasses anymore."
"He helps you clean the house" (He's always great with helping me clean the house when we have company coming!)
25. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Golden palace"
"The kimbobs place" (A.K.A - The Korean Restaurant)
2 comments:
How sweet! I love their answers, and you will love having this when they are all grown up!
hahahahah. they're so cute! -favorite Asian niece evaaa!
Post a Comment