THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 4, 2011

....and poof!

Remember when i visited funkville? well honestly I'm still on my way out, headed in the right direction, but not completely away from it. A good talk with the officer, a new vacuum, and my front room finally looking like this (picture below) helps.

I know everyone goes through times likes I do. I want you to know those of you who said you were there along side me I am saying a prayer for you too. A prayer of rest, refreshment, patience, and renewal.

And even though - POOF - my front room can look like this (picture below) not less than 12 hours later, I am going to keep going out of funkville. Even my son said, "Mom why are you taking a picture of the front room, it's so dirty!!"

Because God's word says:

Colossians 3:2

"Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth."

Colossians 3:23
"Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men..."

2 comments:

Mrs. Troop said...

I have SO been there - and am encouraged that I'm not the only one. And oddly enough, a good talk with the Coach is usually what starts me on my journey back.
Praying for you!

Shirley said...

Love the before and after pictures! My living room looks more like the after on most days. :)

It IS so comforting to know that we are not alone. When I read your funkville post I thought, "No way! Me too!" Unfortunately, lately, I have been taking far too many trips there. I am ready to go to JOYVILLE for awhile! Wanna come?!?!