THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

don't stop coming by

don't stop dropping by. i know i haven't written much lately. everyone is busy this time of year. have three posts i need to write about: homeschool group, my daughter's 5 year korean birthday party and a gingerbread house christmas party. i just have to find the time to load all the pictures.

oh and there's the laundry i have to fold. i dusted today and i think there was at least 2 inches of dust layers.

if you are buried under the pile of it too, hang in there. check back in the next couple of days hopefully i will have one written! :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

I've been trying to blog more myself lately, but with Christmas quickly approaching I find myself also needing to tackle "Mount St. Laundry" ! I look forward to reading your posts whenever you find the time to write them!