Would you like to linger on the simple things? Then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments.'
FOR TODAY...October 26th
Outside my window... chilly and not as gray as usual - love it!
I am thinking... i can still smell the hair color i put on my hair yesterday - gotta cover those greys somehow!
I am thankful for... the officer - he's always there when i need him
I am wearing...gray shorts and a cub scout t-shirt
I am remembering... last year's girl's getaway to branson
I am going... branson this weekend for this year's girl's getaway!!!
I am reading... the same stuff - proverbs to the kids and cape refuge - maybe i can finish cape refuge this weekend!
I am hoping... the weather stays nice for the officer and kids this week.
On my mind... my sister, j.
From the learning rooms... learning the letter "a" still (we didn't start with "a")
Noticing that... all the brilliant colors the leaves are turning - who doesn't love fall?
Pondering these words... the will of God will never lead you where the grace of God does not provide for you.
From the kitchen... okay i'm actually going to fix a dinner tonight - but i don't know what - any suggestions?
Around the house... trying to maintain the clean house so i can leave wednesday with it clean.
One of my favorite things~ caramel iced coffee from mcdonalds - wish i had one now.
From my picture journal...

Check out The Simple Woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts and find out how to participate in this sweet activity!!
FOR TODAY...October 26thOutside my window... chilly and not as gray as usual - love it!
I am thinking... i can still smell the hair color i put on my hair yesterday - gotta cover those greys somehow!
I am thankful for... the officer - he's always there when i need him
I am wearing...gray shorts and a cub scout t-shirt
I am remembering... last year's girl's getaway to branson
I am going... branson this weekend for this year's girl's getaway!!!
I am reading... the same stuff - proverbs to the kids and cape refuge - maybe i can finish cape refuge this weekend!
I am hoping... the weather stays nice for the officer and kids this week.
On my mind... my sister, j.
From the learning rooms... learning the letter "a" still (we didn't start with "a")
Noticing that... all the brilliant colors the leaves are turning - who doesn't love fall?
Pondering these words... the will of God will never lead you where the grace of God does not provide for you.
From the kitchen... okay i'm actually going to fix a dinner tonight - but i don't know what - any suggestions?
Around the house... trying to maintain the clean house so i can leave wednesday with it clean.
One of my favorite things~ caramel iced coffee from mcdonalds - wish i had one now.
From my picture journal...
4 comments:
Cute photo!! I enjoyed your daybook.
Love the photos. I wish I could figure out how to do a 3 column blog.
Lisa
I enjoyed discovering your daybook today. Enjoy your girl's weekend in Branson! We live near there...but dont get down there often enough. I love the Landing :) and the Titanic.
I'm also having a girls getaway at Branson. We are leaving in 20 days. We plan to stay four days. I'm excited about it. We live close so my husband and I go quite often. I hope you have a wonderful time. God bless, Doylene
Post a Comment