THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Haircut

My daughter got a new haircut today. She asked me if she could get her hair cut short, but I told her she would have to ask the officer. She immediately ran to the officer and asked him. He said, "Yes!!!" She was so excited.

She spent a couple of days with grandparents and when she came back we went to Snip-Its. I told the stylist, she would like her hair cut between her shoulders and the bottom of her ears. She did it just that.

I think it looks very cute on her.

On a separate note, I am not sure where she got her eyebrows from (I love them) because I only have 1/4 of what she has and they don't arch that way! Yes, there was a tinge of envy and jealousy there.

Every morning when she wakes up, she has a hump in her hair from the way she lays on it. She used to call it "My Hump", like it was her pet. Now she has started calling it "Molly".

After the haircut, we came home, she immediately went outside to see if our dog, Hobbs still recognized her. He did. :) Although my daughter did inform me when she walked into her room, none of her stuffed animals recognized her because of her new haircut. I guess her stuffed animals will have to get reacquainted with her. I'm sure they will love the "new" her.

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Love it! It's super cute on her! I sure hope those stuffed animals come around soon ... ;)