My brother in law will be in town on Tuesday. He has meetings all day. Since his meetings go very late, he will stay the night at our house. My kids are very excited. I was telling my daughter the other day Uncle J was going to stay the night. She was trying to get it all down in her head.
I said, "Uncle J will be here late Tuesday night and will stay the night with us."
She said, "Okay... then tomorrow, it will be another tomorrow and then it will be tomorrow?"
Yes, I think.
Life is Wild - Intro
9 months ago
1 comments:
When you daughter is all grown up, you will be so happy that you wrote all of this down. I know that you will treasure it and she will love reading what she said, too. My kids have said some of the funniest and sweetest stuff, but I don't always write it down and my memory stinks. haha!
Post a Comment