THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pre-41 Birthday Celebration

The officer has to work on my birthday. All day.  So yesterday he took the day off to celebrate my birthday.  It's the big 4-1. 



The day started early.  I woke up around 6:30 a.m. to go walking.  The officer walked a 1/2 mile with me.  He went back home and cleaned the garage while I finished walking.  

After my walk, we went for a family bike ride.  The weather was wonderful yesterday morning - low 60s.  We rode for about 30 minutes. 


After our bike ride, we headed to Hefner Lake.  The kids went rock hopping.  The officer took a quick little nap down by the water.








Since I got to choose where we were going to eat, there really wasn't an argument.  We went to the Korean House Restaurant.  Beef bulgogi, kimbobs, jap chae, and all the sides.  Can you say yummy?




This is my daughter telling me how many kimbobs she had eaten by the time lunch was over.


After lunch, we went to Braums for dessert.  I didn't eat ice cream at Braums.  Instead I waited for my FREE birthday drink at Starbucks. 


We took the kids to tae kwon do.  We had another of my favorite meals for dinner - taco salad.  While we ate dinner and watched Swiss Family Robinson, the officer made cupcakes.  I think the kids enjoyed them. 




It was a great day.  Beautiful weather.  The majority of the day spent outside enjoying that weather.  Awesome food.  Most of all time spent together with family. 

0 comments: