THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 15, 2013

Baked Chicken Parmesan

My kids came home from Cousins' Camp at Grandma's house with a recipe in hand.  They told me Grandma made it and it was very good.  It was a recipe for Baked Chicken Parmesan.  I found the original recipe on Allrecipes.com.  My mom used Italian flavored bread crumbs and did not use the dry basil leaves.

I made it tonight and it was pretty easy to prepare.  All of my family loved it.  

Here's the recipe:



Baked Chicken Parmesan

Ingredients

3 T. of Olive Oil
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 C. of Italian flavored bread crumbs
2/3 C. grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 t. ground black pepper
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (I used chicken tenderloins)

Directions

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Lightly grease a 9x13 in. baking dish.
2.  In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic.
3.  In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper.  
4.  Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.  
5.  Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
6.  Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very easy to make (which I like) and even the kids thought it was tasty! love, mom