I have lost my mind. If you find it, please return it to me.
About a week and a half ago, I ordered 25 4x6 prints from Walgreens. I chose in-store pickup because it makes the shipping free. I am at Walgreens every week and a half or so with my couponing. I just figured I would pick them up next time I'm there.
On Wednesday, I went by Walgreens and stopped by the photo counter. I said, "I have some 4x6 prints I need to pick up." The clerk looked for the prints, but couldn't find them. Maybe I choose a different a location. I couldn't find the my confirmation email. I thought maybe I choose the Walgreens by my daughter's soccer practice. I checked there. Nope.
My last stop would be the Walgreens where I typically get my prescriptions filled. I went to the photo counter and asked the clerk if I had any 4x6 prints waiting for me. The clerk checked the bin. I did not have any 4x6 prints, but I did have an 8x10 collage print and a Valentine's Day card I had forgotten about. I gave it to the officer when I got home.
Still no 4x6 prints. I have no idea where they are.
At 6:30 p.m. tonight, I ordered pizza for dinner. I used my rewards points to get some free pizzas for dinner. I went to my local Papa Johns to pick up the pizzas and guess what they said. They said, "Are you Mary?" "Ummm.... No, Treasure.", I told them. No one name Treasure had an order there. I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't check my confirmation email. I remembered, I had taken a pizza to a friend last Sunday. She lives about 30 minutes away. I realized I never changed my "carry-out location" to my local Papa Johns. Nice. Two options: forget about the free pizzas and come up with something different for dinner or drive 30 minutes both ways to pick up the free pizzas.
I chose to go get the pizzas. The officer had to run to Lowes and Walmart, so he took the kids and I ran to get the pizzas. So at 8:30 p.m. we had semi-warm free pizzas for dinner. Fortunately, I can eat pizza in any state except frozen. My children didn't seem to mind scarfing down their three slices each.
Hey if you are at your local Walgreens, check the photo counter for 4x6 prints for "Treasure". If you find them and I get the, I'll give you a bottle of shampoo! :) If I can remember, that is.
Life is Wild - Intro
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment