I threw away my extra passport pictures last night. Remember I had said they resembled mugshots. Well I wasn't kidding. Still not posting them.
However, this morning my son came in to my bedroom and said, "Mommy, why are you throwing this away?" He had my passport picture in his hand. Then he said, "It's a good picture of you." Bless his sweet heart.
1) I really don't have anywhere but up to go as far as good pictures goes according to my son.
2) Apparently he doesn't mind digging in the trash for trash.
When I told him I threw it away because I didn't need it and that I thought it looked like a mugshot (I then had to tell him what a mugshot was), he said, "Great. I am going to write "WANTED" on it put it up on the frig!"
See? Sweet heart.
Note to self: Ask the officer to take out the trash.
Life is Wild - Intro
9 months ago
2 comments:
Good laugh for the day! mom
I can relate ... my Sam's card picture totally looks like a mugshot. I wish I would just lose that card already so I can get a new one!
Post a Comment