THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

the simple womans daybook

Would you like to linger on the simple things? Then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments.'

For Today - January 11

Outside my window... cold right now but it's suppose to get up to 48 degrees today!!! that's a heat wave for us! yeah!

I am thinking... how long the kids will play outside in the heat wave! :)

I am thankful for... my sisters.

I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt shirt

I am remembering... i need to do the small things for the officer to let him know i love and respect him.

I am going... go to cvs, the library, the bank, the post office, you know all those usual monday errands.

I am currently reading... my new magazine subscriptions i signed up for over the holidays.

I am hoping... get a date night soon w/ the officer.

On my mind... my sister and brother-in-law.

From the learning rooms...we've been doing good staying on track with school, just need to keep on keepin on.

Noticing that... i feel a little discombobulated when my house is not at least picked up.

Pondering these words... once again in sunday school and the church service i was asked again if i am being a good steward of all God has given me.

From the kitchen... want to do something fun with the kids in the kitchen today. something easy though. hmmm..... don't know.... will have to still think about it.

Around the house... my house looks crazy because we just had our last "rescheduled due to the snow storm" christmas last night. have to get it clean to start school.

One of my favorite things... my mom!

From my picture journal...

the officer jumping into a snowdrift on christmas day

check out the simple woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts and find out how to participate in this activity!!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Loved your daybook today. I smiled when I read that your favorite thing was your mom! So sweet!

Isn't this weather fabulous? I feel like it is a heat wave, too. We are above freezing and the kids are on "recess" playing with our dogs. :)