THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2014

Her Goodies???

Last night we went to my son's flag football game.  The flag football field is really the outfield of a baseball field.  During the game, my daughter played soccer with several friends on the baseball diamond.  

She excitedly ran up the bleachers and exclaimed, "Look at all the goodies I found!!!"  She laid her treasures out on the bleachers.  Mind you, these are gems in her eyes.  A piece of a baseball.  A broken piece of the pitcher mound plate.  Two pennies.  Three pieces of a torn Pokemon card.  A green plastic army man.  Treasures, I tell you.  Oh, also.....  a bright, shiny, round......



used Copenhagen can. 


I don't actually have a picture of the can, but it's pretty much like the one in the picture.  The officer and I saw it at the same time and said, "Ewww.   No!  That's gross!"  I admit, it's shiny and kind of neat looking.  Old school looking.  We told her what it was because she had no idea.  It doesn't say "tobacco" on the can.  Lesson learned. 


0 comments: