THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Randomness That Made Me Smile

It's been a great week.  I have complied a small collection of pictures that have made me smile.  

I went to the homeschool convention yesterday.  While I was out and about, I went into a candy store called Pinkitzel. Such a cute store.  All of it except, this random man's head with big, freaky eyes. 
 


My sister-in-law and I ate lunch at Earls.  When I used the restroom, I saw this small plaque.  "Both of us can't look good at the same time.  It's either ME or the HOUSE."  I think I need this sign. 


Took the kids to the dentist last week.  The hygienist gave the kids sunglasses to help protect their eyes from the bright lights.  My daughter kept looking at me while pointing and saying "Hey!"



Fall is my favorite season, but I have to say spring is giving it a run for it's money.  During my walks, I have started to see all the trees, bushes, and flower blooming.  God's handiwork is beautiful indeed. 




My daughter's joy from the spring snow (Bradford Pear trees) and walking our dog.


Also, my kids are getting big.  That makes me smile.  And tear up.


This made me actually laugh.  Do you see those two men up there?  They are tied to whatever that is sticking up on top of the roof, but they are re-roofing that roof and do not seem uncomfortable at all.  I got dizzy just looking at them while walking. 


And as my daughter would say, "Not but not that least", Starbucks is having a happy hour.  1/2 priced frappuccinos from 3-5 p.m. from May 1 - May 10, 2014.  Starbucks Reward members get an extra hour (3-6 p.m) from May 6 - May 10, 2014.  This makes me happy and puts a smile on my face.
 

0 comments: