I can't believe it's been almost 4 months since my last blog post. I look through the photos on my phone (over 700 photos) and remember all the things I wanted to blog about, but for some reason I just haven't. I have a perfect story to transition myself back into the process of blogging.
The officer has an iPhone. Since he rides a motorcycle at work, he has Bluetooth on his helmet so he can call without using his hands. He just says, "Call Treasure" and Siri answers with, "Calling Treasure." About a month ago, I was just messing around with his phone. I changed my contact name in his phone from "Treasure" to "Treasure - The Hot Momma!" So the next time the officer called me, Siri said, "Calling Treasure, The Hot Momma!" He got a chuckle from it. I occasionally sneak into his phone and change my contact name. I won't share the other names I've put in there.
Fast forward to today just before "big church". The kids and I are sitting toward the back because we have to leave the service early. We are sitting behind my good friend, Mrs. C and her family. I had brought doughnuts for our Sunday school class and had some left over.
I had given Mrs. C's two sons each a doughnut. They were small doughnuts. Mrs. C's oldest son held out his hand for another doughnut. I said, "Oh you have to say, "Oh Great Treasure, may I have another doughnut!" Without skipping a beat, my daughter pipes up and says, "No, you have say "The Hot Momma!" I quickly turned to her and said, "No, that is just for daddy!" Not before everyone heard it though. This is what I get for trying to be funny with the officer and letting my kids in on the joke. Also, I'm sorry Mrs. C if you had to explain that to your 6 year old son.
Life is Wild - Intro
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment