We leave tonight!! We leave tonight!!! Well actually, we leave tomorrow from Dallas at 5 a.m. on a plane, but we leave tonight at midnight in a minivan to get to Dallas to leave on a plane at 5 a.m. :)
I have been all packed since Sunday, but now I am feeling the urge to unpack everything and re-pack it to make sure I have everything I need. Is this normal? The last time I was on a plane was my honeymoon almost 13 years ago. The officer likes to take "road trips".
My sisters and my mom are meeting at my house and we will leave together from here. Even though we are leaving at midnight, I'm sure we'll be kind of chatty on the way to Dallas. That will be good, so we won't annoy the people with our giddiness on the 12 hour flight to Korea.
Since it costs $2.59 to talk with the officer, we won't be talking at all. I'm not even taking my phone. I think everyone else is though. I'll just communicate via them or if we get free wi-fi somewhere and I can send an email.
Thank you for all your words of encouragement and for praying for us. It means a lot to me. You'll hear from me in a couple of weeks! Then you'll get completely bored of all the Korea blog posts and be begging for a post on how to burn brownies in an Easy Bake Oven, which I may or may not have first hand knowledge of.
Life is Wild - Intro
9 months ago
3 comments:
Have FUN!!! And ... I'll be waiting for all of those posts!!! :)
I could never get bored with any of your posts! Have fun and we'll be praying for you. Well check in with the officer to see how they are doing and be sure to remind your daughter of what you look like ;)
Best wishes to the four of you. I know you guys have waited a long time for this. Yes, keep that journal going! Michelle Smith aka the first American cousin you had!
Post a Comment