I made this last night for dinner and it was a hit, even with my kids. This is another Pinterest find. However, I can't find the original link to the recipe on Pinterest so I am not sure who came up with this recipe or where the picture came from. There's no name for it either, so I just called it what it is Crockpot Chicken & Bean soup.
Crockpot Chicken & Bean Soup
1 can of Rotel (just pour it all into the crockpot)
1 can of corn (pour it all in the crockpot)
1 can of black beans (drained & rinsed)
2 frozen chicken breasts (I loved that I could just throw the frozen chicken breasts in)
8 oz. cream cheese
1 packet dry ranch dressing
1 T. cumin
1 t. onion powder
1 t. chili powder.
Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook 6-8 hours.
Shred chicken, and enjoy!
I would double the recipe next time, it was barely enough for everyone. It was very tasty. Even the kids loved it. It would be yummy with some tortilla strips in it. This is perfect for those cold, wintery days.
Life is Wild - Intro
9 months ago
2 comments:
I think I made this one too or one really similar! It was good from what I recall!
I'm adding this to our grocery list this week. Can't wait to try it out! ~Chantel
Post a Comment