I made this for a Christmas get together and it was a big hit. Guess where I found the recipe??!! You guessed it, Pinterest. It's called Cowboy Caviar. On Pinterest, the recipe is different than it is on the original link. You can find the original recipe here.
Here is the recipe that was posted on Pinterest. The recipe on Pinterest is a little easier than the original recipe. It's very simple - take it from me! :)
Cowboy Caviar
2 can of Mexicorn (drained)
1 can of rotel (drained) You can use hot rotel if you want.
2 cups of cheddar shredded cheese
6 green onions (sliced)
1 c. of mayo (I used Miracle Whip)
1 c. of sour cream
1 bag of Scoops Fritos to dip with
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and VIOLA you're done.
The picture below is the one from Pinterest. I had forgotten to take a picture of mine. 
It was even good the next day. There was more flavor, but the corn has gotten a little softer. It was super easy to make since all you do is dump everything into a bowl and it makes a lot.
Life is Wild - Intro
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment