i have seen this on a church sign before. i saw it again today and it still resonated as strongly with me today as it did the first time i saw it.
The will of God will never lead you where the grace of God does not provide for you.
He knows where you are going, what you are feeling, what you are going through. He will provide everything you need at the moment you need it (even though it may not be what you think you need).
II Corinthians 12: 9,10
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
The will of God will never lead you where the grace of God does not provide for you.
He knows where you are going, what you are feeling, what you are going through. He will provide everything you need at the moment you need it (even though it may not be what you think you need).
II Corinthians 12: 9,10
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
1 comments:
Beautiful! I needed that today. Blessings on your day, Girl!
Post a Comment