I got on my blog to write a post about my son turning 14 tomorrow. 14! I saw this post and I thought I would do round two since it's been a year. You can find the original post here.
September 2016
Answers in pink belong to daughter and answers in blue belong to son.
1. At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so?
18 years old - because you say it
18 years old because that's what I heard
2. If could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?
playing out in the dark by myself
bedtime
3. What is something that makes your family special?
we all love puppies
we are all different
4. Of all the things you are learning, what do you
think will be the most useful when you are an adult?
learning more things about dogs so I can help them
things I'm learning in church
5. Are you a good friend? Why do you think so?
yes, because I tell my friends about God
yes, and no because I like to watch out for my friends, but I also like to "jack with them"
6. How would the world be different if animals could talk?
they could tell you how they are feeling
it would be a lot less animals - BANG!
7. Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would not get caught? Why or why not?
what kind of test?
no, because "cheating is wrong"
8. If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
being a dog whisperer
doing wild stunts
9. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
prank my brother
prank my family
10. What is the best gift you have ever given? Why was it so special?
Saige, my American Girl Doll
my truck
11. What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
rules
adults
12. If you were a teacher and the kids in your class would not listen to you, what would you do?
detention
I'd drill sargeant them: 10 pushups each
13. Where is your favorite place in the world?
go see Ma and Pa again, ride my dirt bike and eat some of Ma's biscuits
home
14. If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give?
a Bible
a Lego set
15. If you could travel back in time three years and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself?
don't tattle on your brother so much
start studying for your truck now
16. What five words do you think most describe you?
awesome, truthful, pet-loving, loves God, daring
daring, awesome, cool, amazing, and ignorant
17. If you could invent something that would make life easier for people, what would you invent?
super speed
teleporter
18. When was a time that you felt lucky?
when I got my dog
when I was alone on a dodgeball court with a bunch of college kids and I lasted as long as I did
19. What do you think would be the hardest thing about being blind?
you wouldn't be able to do some sports
everything
20. If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, what rule would you make? Why?
just be nice
no war
I was surprised some of the answers were the same - verbatim. Not surprised my girl's love for dogs still shines though. I giggled when my girl said, "What kind of test?" and sighed when my son said his favorite place is home. What more can a mom ask for right now from a one day from being 14 year old boy. Love them both!

0 comments:
Post a Comment