Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments'.
FOR TODAY April 26, 2010
Outside my window... it is sunny, a little breezy, perfect
I am thinking... lego store and school - house is already clean! :)
I am thankful for... this beautiful weather - no rain!
From the learning rooms... dare i say it - schools been going good lately.
From the kitchen... oy, even after a couple months off from doing this daybook i still dread this entry. i am not sure what we will be doing in the kitchen today.
I am wearing... t-shirt and shorts - what else?
I am creating... a photobook on shutterfly. it's free!
I am going... to the mall this morning and then back home for school, then tae kwon do lessons, then home for dinner, then to gymnastic lessons.
I am reading... and the bride wore white by dannah gresh. great book about staying pure until marriage.
I am hoping... a great weekend with the officer. we have the homeschool convention and the kids will be with grandma.
I am hearing... kids chatting away while drawing.
Around the house... it's clean and laundry is caught up. yeah!
One of my favorite things... is summer scented lotions from bath & body works. going to pick one up today. A few plans for the rest of the week: tae kwon do - we will be doing a lot of this because his red belt test is coming up soon, school and then homeschool convention!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Check out The Simple Woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts and find out how to participate in this activity!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment